Muya R9 GNSS Receiver for CORS
- Satellite Signals: GPS L1, L2 L5. BDS – B1, B2, GLONASS L1, L2 L3, Galileo E1 E1 E1, E5
- 220 channels
- Autonomous Accuracy: 1.2m
- SBAS: 0.5m & DGPS: 0.25m
- RTK: 0.008m (Base line<30Km)
- Maximum update rate: 50Hz
- 806MHz processor
- 1GB ROM & 256MB RAM
- 5MP Camera
- Windows Mobile 6.X Operating System
- Trimble BD920/930 Board, 220 Channels
- Compatible with FieldGenius/SurvCE
- Unique technologies make the built-in antenna stable and reliable
- Customized centering holder, 2-3cm accuracy is achieved without cables
- Dual battery supply (9300mAhx2)
- CASIO 3.7” Sunlight readable display touch screen
- R9 is an all-in-one GNSS Dual-frequency mapping system that incorporates high-accuracy capabilities into a single, small handheld device.
- R9 enables users to easily achieve sub-decimeter GIS application, only with this one unit getting access to a real-time network through the internal GSM/WCDMA modem. Furthermore, 2-3cm accuracy RTK application can also be carried out just by mounting a centering holder.
- R9 comes ready to work with application possibilities ranging from power, agriculture and geological industries to forestry, field service and GIS/Surveying.