- Easy to read-display: a large display (lcd) is incorporated on both sides of the instrument. Both vertical and horizontal angles are displayed in degrees or gon.
- Easy key operation: a row of soft keys allows simple and fast operation.
- Display resolution of less than 3
- Angular accuracy of 2 and 5
- Applications: engineering and land surveying, setting out right angles and checking plumb, alignment measurements, anchor bolt layout, 90° layout
- Compact and portable electronic theodolites designer for face-off use easy-to-read-display
- Easy to use: lightweight and compact, the basic instrument weighs only 4.5 kg, easy to read-display, zero set and reverse angle display, powered by alkaline batteries
- Automatic power-off function: automatic power-off prevents unnecessary battery drainage. The remaining battery capacity is indicated on the display.
- Angle measurement and angle control: clockwise and counter-clockwise angle measurement, conversion of the vertical angle to a percentage grade, zero setting of the horizontal angle at any position, horizontal angle hold key function
- Bright optics: all the models have a bright 30x magnification telescope which ensures sharp and clear images even in poor light conditions. built for the construction site