- Leica FlexLine TS06 plus R500 – 5″ Package
- Leica FlexLine TS06 plus R500 – 3″ Package
- Leica FlexLine TS06 plus R500 – 2″ Package
- Leica FlexLine TS06 plus R500 – 1″ Package
- Leica FlexLine TS06 plus R1000 – 5″ Package
- Leica FlexLine TS06 plus R1000 – 3″ Package
- Leica FlexLine TS06 plus R1000 – 2″ Package
- Leica FlexLine TS06 plus R1000 – 1″ Package
- Method Absolute, diametrical, continuous
- Resolution Display 0.1″
- Compensation Quadruple Axis
- Accuracy – Compensator Setting 0.5″ / 0.5″ / 1″ / 1.5″ / 2″
- Range – Round prism 3500 metres
- Range – Reflective tape > 500 metres > 1000 metres
- Range – Prism-Long > 10000 metres
- Measurement Time (typical) 1second
- Accuracy 2mm + 2ppm
- Built in memory 100000 fixpoints, 60000 measurements
- Interface USB Type A & mini B, Bluetooth 150metres
The Leica Flexline TS06plus Total Station delivers measurements which are extremely precise from a selection of Electronic Distance Measurements (EDM) options. Specifically designed for applications of medium accuracy it comes with easy setup with a laser plummet and guided process at start-up. The ergonomic key layout and large display provides error-free data input and makes operation simple.
Features of the Leica Flexline TS06plus Total Station include a built-in easy to use alpha numerical keyboard for fast entry of numbers, special characters and numbers. This not only increases speed and productivity but also minimises errors.
The Flexline TS06 Communication Side Cover allows for connections to any data collector via a cable free Bluetooth connection. It is ideally used with Leica Viva CS10 or Leica CS15 using SmartWorks software. The USB functionality gives transfer flexibility of data files including GSI, ASCII, DXF, CSV and more. The Flexline TS06 also has a large internal memory and can store up to 100000 fix points and 60000 measurements.
This Total Station uses Lithium-Ion batteries for long life, fast charging and an operation time of 30 hrs. The Flexline weighs 5.1kg including the GEB211 battery and tribrach. It’s container is light, tough and keeps the instrument with all the accessories dust and waterproof.
The Leica Flexline TS06 comes with Leica Geosystems mySecurity which locks the instrument and disables it so it can no longer be used should it be stolen.Built-in user friendliness by the full alpha-numerical keyboard and the high resolution display. Fast and easy entry of numbers, letters and special characters, e.g. for coding, At-a-glance viewing on the largest high-resolution display in its class
Best-in-class Electronic Distance Measurement (EDM), Flexible Data Exchange: USB Stick for fast and easy transfer of data (GSI, DXF, ASCII, LandXML, CSV, user-defined)
Built-in wireless Bluetooth for cable-free connection to any data logger, e.g. the field controller Leica Viva CS10 or CS15
Theft protection by Leica Geosystems – mySecurity: mySecurity gives you total peace of mind, If your instrument is ever stolen, a locking mechanism is available to ensure that the device is disabled and can no longer be used
FlexField on-board software and optional FlexOffice Software offer a broad range of functionality to cover all tasks. Benefit from simplicity and functionality in one solution.
Application Programs Included: Topography (Orientation & Surveying), Stake Out, Resection, Height Transfer, Construction, Area (Plan & Surface), Volume Calculation, Tie Distance (MLM), Remote Height, Hidden Point, Offset, Reference Line, Reference Arc, Reference Plane, COGO, Road 2D.
With PinPoint EDM, FlexLine plus delivers the optimal balance of range, accuracy, reliability, beam visibility, laser dot size and measurement time.
- 1.5 mm + 2 ppm to prism
- 2 mm + 2 ppm to any surface
- Extremely fast (1 second)
- 1000 m range without a prism
- Coaxial laser pointer and measurement beam