- GS16 GNSS Receiver, Base Rover
- GS16 GNSS Receiver, Rover
- Self-learning GNSS:
- Leica RTKplus: Remote precise point positioning (3 cm 2D)1
- SmartLink (worldwide correction service): Initial convergence to full accuracy 20 – 40 min, Re-convergence < 1 min
- SmartLink fill (worldwide correction service) Adaptive on-the-fly satellite selection: Bridging of RTK outages up to 10 min (3 cm 2D)1
- Leica SmartCheck: Continuous check of RTK solution with Reliability 99.99%
- Signal tracking: GPS (L1, L2, L2C, L5), Glonass (L1, L2), BeiDou (B1, B2, B32), Galileo (E1, E5a, E5b, Alt-BOC, E62), QZSS3, SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN), L-band
- Number of channels: 555 (more signals, fast acquisition, high sensitivity)
- Network RTK Hz 8 mm + 1 ppm / V 15 mm + 1 ppm
- Static and rapid static (phase) Hz 3 mm + 0.1 ppm / V 3.5 mm + 0.4 ppm
- Hz 3 mm + 0.5 ppm / V 5 mm + 0.5 ppm
The Leica Viva GS16 is the most powerful and compact, self-learning GNSS smart antenna. Operating with the principal RTK technology, the Viva GS16 meets the uppermost standards in measurement superiority with SmartLink and RTKplus. The increasing number of signals from an expanding satellite constellation requires a GNSS receiver to be quicker and smarter. RTKplus intelligently adjusts to altering conditions by choosing the optimum signals to provide the most accurate positions. Work more efficiently and in more demanding environments than ever before.
Enjoy continuous precise positioning even if your local correction service is not available due to obstacles or shortage of cellular coverage with the global SmartLink service.
The Leica Viva GS16 GNSS smart antenna comes with the ground-breaking Captivate software, turning complicated data into the most realistic and workable 3D models. With easy-to-use applications and recognised touch technology, all forms of design and measured data can be viewed in all dimensions. Leica Captivate spans applications and industries with hardly any more than a swipe, regardless of whether you work with total stations, GNSS or both.
While Captivate captures and models data in the field, Leica Infinity software processes the information back in the office. A smooth data transfer ensures the project stays on track. Captivate and Infinity work in conjunction to join previous survey data and edit projects faster and more efficiently.
Powerful handheld devices
The Leica CS35 tablet and CS20 controller provide the essential control, convenience and absolute mobility. Touch-screen technology allows for comfortable and fast data processing while an impressive 3D view transforms your experience.
Share data among instruments
Leica Infinity imports data from your GNSS, total station and level instruments for one complete and precise result. Processing has never been made easier when all your instruments work in together to produce accurate and actionable information.