- 45mm objective aperture
- 24x/28x/32x Magnification
- 2.5 Resolving power
- 2.3m Field of view at 100m
- 0.6m Shortest focus distance
- 100 Multiplication factor
- Phase-Contrast Autofocus Method
- ± 12 Automatic compensation range
- ±0.4mm* Standard deviation of 1km double run
- 0.3 Setting accuracy
- 8/2mm circular vial and metallic horizontal circle
- 360° graduation on horizontal circle
- Optical Level eliminates eye-fatigue and time-consuming focusing .AFL guarantees the highest accuracy and a time-proven automatic compensator. Two-mode focusing: AF/MF-key allows users to easily switch between the auto focus mode and the manual mode
- Short focusing distance of 0.6 meter allowing operation in confined spaces. Superior optics in terms of sharpness, contrast and range. Easy and Quick observation of circular level via a hinged mirror. Compact, Watertight IPX6 and Robust (only high-grade materials are used). Unequalled experience in optics and precision mechanism imaging technology.
- Eye fatigue and time consuming focusing are major causes of decreased productivity. By choosing Pentax Auto Focus Levels, you can eliminate eye fatigue and keep efficiency high. The AFL series use auto focus techniques, originally developed for PENTAX cameras, to automate the focusing procedure. Pushing the AF key will focus the target in an instant to dramatically improve the operational efficiency.
- The AFL-Level features two operation modes. By selecting the AF or MF mode, users can easily switch between the Auto Focus mode and the Manual mode. At MF position, the focusing knob enables normal manual operation. Pentax Auto Focus Levels offer you the flexibility to select the optimal measuring mode according to the conditions and the different types of targets.
- Special alloy ribbons are used for a wire-suspension automatic compensator, which provides extremely stable survey results, even under unfavorable conditions such as heavy vibrations.
- Diagonal eyepieces (SBL2): The diagonal eyepiece SBL2 can be used when space is limited or when the instrument is set up at low level.
- Illumination device (eP): The illumination device, attached to the front of the telescope, provides light to the telescope reticle, allowing operation at night or when working in dark places like a tunnel.
- Parallel micrometer (Sm5): Parallel plate micrometer SM5 attached to the front of the telescope provides reading down to 0.1mm.